CFE Global Tax Top 10 Issue 9 2019
Please see below Edition 9 of 2019 of CFE’s monthly publication “CFE’s Global Tax Top 10”.
CFE’s Global Tax Top 10 builds on a long-standing tax technical and policy cooperation between CFE, AOTCA (Asia-Oceania Tax Consultants Association) and WAUTI (West African Union of Tax Institutes), which are the leading tax professionals’ organisations of the Asian-Oceanic and West African regions.
This monthly publication contains a round-up of international tax policy news of wider relevance for tax advisers.
This month’s edition looks at the following:
• New Digital Tax Proposals Due October;
• OECD Publishes Energy Taxation Report;
• Tax Transparency: Significant Progress Noted on Country-by-Country Reporting;
• Guinea, Namibia and Honduras Join the Global Forum on Tax Transparency;
• Reminder: 12th Conference on Tax Advisers’ Professional Affairs;
• CFE Tax Advisers Europe Sets Out Policy Priorities for the 2019 – 2024 EU Mandate;
• OECD: More Action Required by Governments as Tax Reform Slows Down;
• OECD Publishes Tax Moral Report;
• OECD Tax Administration 2019 Report Published;
• Final Reminder: GTAP Conference – 3 October 2019.