CFE President Piergiorgio Valente publishes article on Geotaxation
Please see below Edition 4 of 2019 of CFE’s monthly publication “CFE’s Global Tax Top 10”.
CFE’s Global Tax Top 10 builds on a long-standing tax technical and policy cooperation between CFE, AOTCA (Asia-Oceania Tax Consultants Association and WAUTI (West African Union of Tax Institutes), which are the leading tax professionals’ organisations of the Asian-Oceanic and West African regions.
This monthly publication contains a round-up of international tax policy news of wider relevance for tax advisers.
This month’s edition looks at the following:
• India Opens Consultation on Attribution of Profits to Permanent Establishments (PEs);
• International Fiscal Association Tax Conference in Warsaw on 22-24 May;
• Gambia Deposits Instrument of Ratification for African Continental Free Trade Area Agreement;
• FATCA Agreement Between Serbia and United States;
• Mexico Publishes General Rules on Compliance of Anti-Money Laundering Obligations;
• UN Tax Committee Releases Proposed Updates to Model Tax Treaty in Advance of Meeting;
• Dominica Joins International Efforts Against Tax Evasion and Avoidance;
• OECD Invites Public Comments on Draft Report on Tax Morale;
• New Australian Tax Avoidance Laws Significantly Increase Tax Revenue;
• Luxembourg ratifies the multilateral BEPS convention.