CFE Global Tax Top 10 Issue 3 2019
Please see below Edition 3 of 2019 of CFE’s monthly publication “CFE’s Global Tax Top 10”.
CFE’s Global Tax Top 10 builds on a long-standing tax technical and policy cooperation between CFE, AOTCA (Asia-Oceania Tax Consultants Association and WAUTI (West African Union of Tax Institutes), which are the leading tax professionals’ organisations of the Asian-Oceanic and West African regions.
This monthly publication contains a round-up of international tax policy news of wider relevance for tax advisers.
This month’s edition looks at the following:
• OECD Public Consultation on the Taxation Challenges of the Digital Economy;
• Australian Taxation Office Releases Guidance on Compliance for MNEs;
• Kenya’s High Court Rules Tax Agreement with Mauritius Unconstitutional;
• Austrian Finance Minister Announces Plan to Move Ahead with Digital Tax;
• 2019 OECD Report On Tax Revenue In Latin America and Caribbean Published;
• Countries Approve OECD Proposal on VAT/GST Collection by Digital Platforms;
• Ukraine Transfer Pricing Guidance Clarifies Treatment of Permanent Establishments;
• India and US Finalize Agreement to Exchange Country-by-Country Reports;
• OECD Releases First Beneficial Ownership Toolkit;
• CFE Tax Advisers Europe Forum 2019.